The questions to ask yourself when choosing which coaching option is right for you:
- Do I want clarity as to what drives me and what is possible?
- Am I ready to make a change?
- How quickly do I want to make my next move?
- Do I want support and accountability along the way?
The Clarify, Calibrate, and Chart Your Next Move Package
This package is for you if you would like guidance in Clarifying who you are at your CORE, what you do naturally, and what options are open to you. You will receive help with charting your Options Map™, and support as you engage in the process of finding Resonance.
This package is best if you feel you are ready to make a change in the next 3 – 6 months. We’ll do the deep up-front work, map out a plan, and explore real world options. Then we will work together as you execute your transition.
Execution can include interviewing for specific positions and negotiating offers, reinvigorating your current career, or starting a new business. Either way, we’ll manage the process together, make sound decisions, and ensure you achieve an outcome that resonates.
This package can be used over the course of 3-6 months and includes:
- 1 VIP Clarify and Options Mapping Day with Jeff
- In this 6-hour day we’ll spend the morning “clarifying your CORE,” and the afternoon developing your personal Options Map™.
- 1 90-Minute Calibration Call
- Within a week or two of your day with me, we’ll want to have an in depth follow-up to gut check the results of our day together and consider any new insights that you might have had. Then we will Calibrate your exploration strategy and ensure that you have all the right options mapped out.
- 10 45-Minute Coaching Calls
- Once you can clearly articulate who you are at the CORE and have your Options Map developed and Calibrated, we’ll launch your exploration plan. I will help you to identify specific places to look and find the right people to meet. Then I will work with you to engage them in a meaningful manner. In the beginning, we will probably talk more frequently and refine your approach as needed.
- When your exploration is in full swing, we will want to monitor progress and maintain a full head of steam. During this time we will want to speak at regular intervals to ensure you’re sticking to your plan.
- Towards the end of the exploration process, you will need to narrow your search. Certain options will pan out and others will not, but more often than not, people find themselves in the luxury position of selecting from multiple options. This is the fun part – we will work together to make the important decisions. Things like how to juggle multiple alternatives, which one to choose, and how to negotiate the best outcome. And rest assured, I’ll hold you to your CORE criteria and make certain that the option you chose truly resonates with “who you really are.”
- 3 15-Minute Check-In/Spot Calls
- Sometimes exploration has its own timetable and things can come up quickly. People often want to talk before or after an important event and get quick gut-check when needed. Calls can be scheduled in advance or on the fly, before an interview, or when you are in a moment of needing a reminder of who you are and what you are about.
Notes: Our VIP Day will be held in my office in Chapel Hill unless otherwise arranged. All calls are scheduled via my online scheduling software up to 24-hours in advance. Spot calls may be on an emergency basis within reason.
The Clarify My Options VIP Day
If you want to spend the day with me to clarify what drives you, discover your CORE, and identify options, and you’re not yet sure you’re ready to make your next move, I recommend this package. People select this option when they want to know “what is possible” or need “food for thought.” This is also an option for someone who is highly self-motivated once they have an initial direction.
This program includes:
- 1 VIP Clarify and Options Mapping Day with Jeff
- In this 6-hour day we’ll spend the morning “clarifying your CORE” and the afternoon developing your personal Options Map™.
- 1 60-Minute Calibration Call
- When you leave your Day with me, we’ll want to check in again to review any insight you gather, revisit any conclusions you may have reached, and explore ideas for what you might want to do next. This call should take place within 2-4 weeks of our VIP Day.
Career Resonance™ Strategy Session
Not sure exactly what you need? Not sure if I’m the coach for you? Want a little clarity injection without investing the whole day? This 45-minute strategy session will give you just the insight you need to know if now is the time for coaching, and whether you are ready to chart your next move. Some people already know their next move, and this session simply helps bring it to light. Other people discover they are ready to embark on their journey to Career Resonance™.
This session is a great place to start, and can be purchased today for just $197. You’ll submit a short questionnaire that will give me some initial insight as to where you are now and where you want to go, and we’ll schedule our call right away.
As-Needed Executive Coaching
I’ve found that once people land in their ideal career, they often value my continued input. Exclusively for my past clients, I provide ongoing support as needed as both a sounding board and career strategist. Due to the high level of support I provide in this program, I can only offer this service to a limited number of clients.